AX Paris & Essex glam


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , , ,

No comments

How many of you love The Only Way is Essex? It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Ammitedly, I only watched the last 2 seasons as at the beginning I thought it was just inforcing the white stilleto prejudice of the Essex girl, which I find degrading enough.

But though I pray to god people across the world don't actually think everybody in Essex is like that, I find the show quite amusing and love seeing what everybody wears (especially Lucy Meck!)

I know they wear a lot of items from Forever Unique, their own boutiques (Minnie's, Bella Sorella & LoveLucyx, etc) and Lipsy but it also turns out that often the stars turn to a little store called AX Paris - and lucky for us, the prices are more bar staff than billionaire!!

From, evening dresses to baggy knits this website has it all (I really, really, really need to stop finding all these clothing stores or I will have no money left to pay my rent!




Plus, AX Paris are also offering 20% off your first purchase of £30 or more using code WELCOME20

What do you think of the TOWIE christmas single? Although it's clearly edited to the extreme I still don't think its a bad try! (& keep an eye out for the stars wearing AX Paris in this music video too!!)

Leave a Reply