hot off the press.


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , ,

1 comment

Have you had a look at the Primark Spring/Summer 2012 collection yet? I'm sure many of you have seen it already but here's a sneak peek at some of the hotter items!

Primark Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
Primark Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
Primark Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
Firstly, I have been pleasently surprised with many of the recent 'shoots' of upcoming ranges Primark has had on offer. In fact, you would be very easily mistaken for thinking these were for another high street store.

I really think the items above are cute, although I don't think i'd opt for the 3rd dress as at only 5ft 2(ish!) I think it would be just that little bit too long for me.

The only dilema, that i'm sure everybody has with Primark, is actually finding things in store! You have to dig through rails of assorted clothing, only to find the dress you want at the back on a size 16 hanger.. oh no, check the tag and it's the size 8 you've been after! Their lack of online store is also a big drawback and often I will pay a higher price in a quieter store than face the 50+ lunchtime queue.

I also think that recently Primark's prices have gone up too much. I've often seen dresses in their, albeit from their "limited collection" range, for upwards of £30 - it's still Primark after all!!

What do you think? Will you be buying anything from their new range?

1 comment

Leave a Reply