Clairol 'Lock 'n Roll' Heated Curlers


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , ,

No comments

You can tell these are dated from the advertising, from the 1980's infact!

Clairol Lock 'n' Roll Curlers

I recently purchased some heated rollers and couldn't get them to stay in my hair for love, nor money. I thinkthinkthink they were by Babyliss and came with these thin metal 'pins' to hold them in that really did less than nothing!

So when I saw these I thought they might work a bit better.

Clairol 'lock'n roll' heated curlers

The idea is that you heat them up, then wrap a piece of hair around the protruding end and then simply fold the other side back over itself so that it holds your hair in place.

Now let me tell you, these bad boys work wonders! Loose, wavy curls in 5 minutes and heavier curls if left in for only a little while longer!

These are quite hard to get hold of, I had to find mine on ebay but last time I looked there were quite a few available. Honestly, I don't know what I did without these! I have no idea why they don't sell them anymore either, so much easier than normal rollers.

I bought mine for £9.91 including postage - the best money I have spent this year!

Do you have these, what do you think? Or, will you be getting some now?

Leave a Reply