Spending christmas pennies!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , ,

No comments

What did you all get for christmas? I hope you got pressies as fab as mine! It's always dissapointing when christmas is over, all the hype and build up for one day that flies by - only have to wait 3 months for birthday presents though I suppose!

So, how are you planning to spend your christmas pennies? I want clothes, clothes & more clothes! Maybe some shoes and bags for good measure too. Where is your favourite place to "splash the cash".

I've used this site, Dressrail, before and I think I might be buying a few things.

Their delivery charge is only £3.95 too which I dont think is too bad, especially if you're ordering a few things, although for only £1.05 extra you can get it delivered the next day instead!

Im looking to revamp my wardrobe this year.. I love bargains but often find myself buying things for their price rather than there look, so what better place to start than Dressrail....







Black Panelled PU Leggings - £14.99
Red Ponte Smart Tailored Crop Button Blazer - £24.99
One Shoulder Embellished Chiffon Dress - £14.99
Rust Sienna Faux Suede Platform Shoe Boots - £14.99
Maya Faux Suede Side Lace Up Wedged Shoe Boots - £27.99

Plus, they currently have 10% off if you use code dra10

Shop now @ Dressrail

Leave a Reply