december ebay purchases


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , , , , ,

No comments

I have been driving work, my neighbour, my parents and my boyfriends parents mad with my recent influx of ebay parcels! But where else can you find so many bargains and one off items?

My first case in point: A gorgeous silver, charm bracelet with extracts of vintage book pages encased in several of the charms - I love books, so this was a perfect purchase! It was a bargain at only £2.70 including p&p too!

You can find the seller, with lots more cute jewellery, here: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/peskychloeus

Vintage silver charm bracelet

Secondly, I am SO in love with these shoes right now! I have worn them at every opportunity since I bought them! They're from Miss Selfridge and were only £13.40 including p&p - brand new!

Miss Selfridge black platform peeptoe boots

Thirdly, I've been on the look out for a cable knit jumper to pair with a white, long sleeved shirt - and I found perfection in this berry coloured affair! It was originally only from Primark, but I got it this morning (god bless the postie knocking at 8am, saving me a journey to the depot!) and it's gorgeous, really thick and warm. It cost £8.90 including p&p.

Primark cable knit jumper

Some other gorgeous goodies i've received include the following:

Vintage white leather gloves
Vintage sultans ring
black cascading necklace

White, vintage leather gloves

Large, "sultans" ring - an imitation of the one worn by the wife of Suleiman the Magnificent Hurrem Sultan!

Black cascading necklace

Leave a Reply