How to own the runway!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , ,

No comments

I recently came across the website Own The Runway, they describe themselves as:

"a young, fresh, new and up and coming fashion e-tailer boasting large trend led clothing, footwear and accessory collections. Aimed at fashion forward 16 - 40 year olds, owntherunway are a rapidly growing online fashion retailer and one to watch out for!"

After seeing items from them in a couple of magazines I finally decided to log in and take a look, presuming that the items would be too expensive for me to buy anyway! But, oh, how surprised I was!

They have such gorgeous things, and at prices that won't break the bank, or even put a slight dent in your credit card!

They have a normal range, a "boutique" range (which isn't as expensive as expected either! and a 'plus size' range called "Figure" for size 16-26.

Own The Runway has now become my go-to website when I am on the look out for a new party dress, or 3.

Here's a couple of gorgeous things I have my eye on (hurry up christmas money!)








Will you be buying anything from the website? Have got my eyes constantly peeled for new additions!

Leave a Reply