Amarya Beauty Box - January


posted by hellogorgeousx

No comments

This is the first time I have received this box as I only found out about it recently.

Cost:

It is normally £10 however I found a half price code for it, so thought it would be more of a bargain.

How dissapointed I was when I received the box yesterday.

Unlike the other beauty boxes it was simply packaged inside the carboard box that it was mailed in, with some pink 'straw' inside and despite my digging inside it I only unconvered 3 items!

What was inside:

1. Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream (Full Size product - RRP £23.95)

2. John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Antioxidant Day Cream (2ml sample size, full size is 30ml and retails at £25)

3. Caudalie Vinexpert Riche Radiance Day Cream (3ml sample size, full size is 30ml and retails at £36)

and 2 of those were tiny sachet/sample sizes!

My Opinion:

Now I know the point of these boxes is to simply sample items with a view to buy, but when you are getting 5-6 items in some of the better known beauty boxes I can't see how Amarya can simply send 3! Despite their high RRP.

Decision:

Is this just me being unreasonable and expecting too much? Either way I will be cancelling my subscription today as I don't want to waste anymore money.

Leave a Reply