Maxing the credit card!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , ,

4 comments

So, saturday whilst my boyfriend was away I decided to take the oppurtunity to visit Westfields in Stratford. Have been there before and love the selection of shops - plus im so bored of our local high street (& lack of sale bargains) I thought i'd visit.

What luck I had too! Take a peek at some of sale bargains..

DUNE

Dune, heels, tan, shoes, shopping, high street, westfield

I got these little beauties, with an extra 20% off, for only £24.20 - what a bargain! Am planning to team them with jeans and chinos - hopefully the snow/ice will hold off long enough!

I also picked up a gorgeous black and white scarf with bird print from Dune for only £12.00! Have never really shopped in Dune before but really impressed with my purchases today!

FOREVER 21

forever 21, shopping, america, usa, top, clothing, high street, westfield
forever 21, shopping, america, usa, top, clothing, high street, westfield

Have never bought anything from Forever 21 before, but really impressed that ALL their sale items are buy one get one free!!

Actually bought 4 items today, but could only find the above 2 items. The other 2 were a floral, batwing top and a sheer, white stripe jumper.

All for a very good £24.98 & there was so much left in the store still - you all need to go and have a look!

JOHN LEWIS

john lewis, shoes, moccasins, tan, shopping, high street, westfield

I can't say I normally frequent this shop but as I was up at Westfield I thought I would have a look.

First I spotted a gorgeous pink, satchel bag - the sign read 50% off so I had a look at the tag. It stated £180, so I thought that must be the original price. I then looked at another and realised that was the sale price! Cue me slowly walking away.

But then I spotted the shoe sale section (with the tiniest size 5 section for some reason!) and saw these. I have wanted some mocassins to go with jeans and chinos (are you spotting a trend here! Im just trying to mix up wearing dresses all the time). They were originally £80 but I got them for £32 which I was happy with.

They are theeeeee most comfortable shoes I have ever placed on my feet. So well made too.

The picture isnt the best, and to be honest up until recently I have always associated them with something my dad would wear - but now I just want to wear them all day long.

WAREHOUSE

shimmer, gold, jumper, warehouse, shopping, high street, westfield

Warehouse is a shop I always like to have a peek at, but not really a shop I can just splurge in on a whim! I did however spot this little shimmer number for a bargain £10 I had to snap it up.

Overall really happy with my purchases today (though I doubt my bank balance and boyfriend will be!)

Have you been to Stratford Westfield before? What did you think? It's not as big as the other one but I like it all the same!

4 comments

Leave a Reply