Best Foot Forward


posted by hellogorgeousx

1 comment

I love shoes. Too much, it could be said, but why stop myself from buying something that I want? I am awful though, I’ll buy shoes because they look pretty or are a bargain and not think about the implications of walking on 8 inches of heel with no platform. Inevitably I end up reverting, and sticking to, my old faithful heels which I know I can walk up a set of stairs (pre-alcohol) and not fall over.

Now, what is better than a gorgeous pair of shoes? Come on girls, when they’re designer AND have a huge discount of course! Enter: Daniel Footwear

Having just found out about Daniel Footwear, the name doesn’t exactly thrill you when you first hear it. It strikes me as a grown up, mans shop – how mistaken I was.

Of course, my first stop was the Sale section; and it didn’t disappoint!


Vivienne Westwood Cameo pumps reduced to £49.99! I want, I want!!


You save £140 off RRP on these stunners by “Daniel”!


These Chanel-esque pumps are super cute for daytime wear too (& down to £40 from £100!)

Do any of these take your fancy? If so, what are you waiting for?! & if not, they have 100’s of styles (this post would have been 10 pages long if I had included all of my favourites) So take a peak…

Daniel Footwear

1 comment

Leave a Reply