Looking for a New Look!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , , ,

4 comments

You may have seen on Twitter that I wanted to know where the best online sales were, as despite looking at all my favourites (Asos, Inlovewithfashion, Missguided, etc) I am yet to spend any money!

However, then I remembered about New Look - which for some reason I always bypass, despite visiting Topshop and other high street stores.

Is it just me or do you never look in New Look for bags? I swear whenever I go in to store there are sometimes an odd few clutch bags dotted around but never the choice available online!

Look at these beauties:



Zip Satchel Bag - £14.99




Woven Panelling Shoulder Bag - £34.99

New Look also still seem to have loads of things left in the sale, like this gorgeous Aztec Tunic dress for only £13.00



With free delivery to your local New Look store available & a big, fat sale to boot you really don't need an excuse to visit New Look and splash some cash!

Now, excuse me while I go an max out my credit card!

4 comments

Leave a Reply