New Year, Bare Rear


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , ,

No comments

Happy New Year everyone!

How did you celebrate? My boyfriend was playing a gig at a local bar so I went along to that, it was actually a whole lot more fun than I expected and by the end of the night I was dancing the night away on the dance floor.

However, disaster struck when my gorgeous little dress...



(£29.99 at Punkyfish - no longer the home of baggy, greebo trousers)

RIPPED!!! Right on the bum seam. How embarassing!!

Luckily my boyfriend's friend hadn't drunk so drove me home, I changed and got back before the clocks changed to midnight (Cinderella eat your heart out).

Not had anything like that happen to me before, I was only pulling the dress down to cover my modesty and ended up showing far more than I would have liked!!!

Has anything like that ever happened to you? Share the pain!

Leave a Reply