ELF! No, not the movie..


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , , , ,

No comments

I know ELF is popular with a lot of people and generally i've found that if you stick to the studio range you cant go wrong (there are a few other good bits and pieces, but sometimes the pigmentation is poor or the item is just rubbish - but you can only ask for so much for £1!)

Anyway, I put an order in the other day just for a few bits.

ELF, studio, make-up, bronzer, blush, eyes, lips, face

ELF, studio, make-up, bronzer, blush, eyes, lips, face

Studio "Shimmer Pink" Blush - £3.50

ELF, studio, make-up, bronzer, blush, eyes, lips, face

Studio "Golden" Bronzer - £3.50

I SWEAR by this bronzer. I have tried so many (the majority now at the back of my make-up drawer) but this is perfect everytime and I must have bought about 20 since I found it!

The combination of colours means it isn't "orange" and has a subtle shimmer. It's also handy as you can use the lighter colours as eye shadow and highlighter if you're away from home!

The blush, however, is a new purchase. I've never much been in to using blushes but I really like the "dewy", youthful make up look and so thought I would give it a trial.

On swatching it seems to be very shimmer (which I know, duh, you expect from the name) but otherwise the colours seems to be blend well and leave you with a subtle blush rathe than clown like cheeks!

A bigs thumbs up, once again, for ELF!


Do you buy anything from ELF? If so, can you recommend anything for me? Always looking for new things to try!

Leave a Reply