Finally, sale bargains!


posted by hellogorgeousx

No comments

So, after my post yesterday about the bargains I found on New Look I thought I would share with you what I bought!!

Just sale items this time, but I have got my eye on lots of new season bits as well!

(Pssst... I got Free next day delivery for spending over £40 too! Even more of a bargain)



1. Sequin shoulder wrap dress - £15.00



2. Wrap top tube dress - £10.00



3. Georgette maxi skirt - £5.00 (New Look Teens section!)



4. Flannel wide leg trousers - £5.00 (never bought anything quite like these before! What shall I wear them with?!)



5. Mini tulip kimono dress - £12.00



6. Chiffon tie front blouse - £14.99 (New Look Teens section)



7. Glitter ballerina shoe - £7.00 (New Look Teens section)

(Couldn't get pictures of these as they sold out before I had the chance!)

8. Speckled cable knit jumper - £9.00 (New Look Teens section)

9. Plum shoestring vest - £2.49

Which all came to a total of £80.48 (including free next day delivery, so only one sleep before these bad boys are in my hands!) - which works out at only £8.94 an item!!!

Think I am now a full New Look convert, never will I look anywhere else first!

What's your first go to, online store?

Leave a Reply