January Sales - a failure?


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , ,

4 comments

So, January is normally any bargain mad girls favourite month - all those sales, often with up to 90% off. How could anyone resist?

However, this year I didnt want anything per se but decided to go for a wander in to town to see what was on offer and if anything took my fancy.

How wildly dissapointed was I when I came away with only some fake tan and over-priced Marks & Spencers lamb koftes. There was nothing that caught my eye, anything that did wasn't reduced or had a measley 10% off.

Fast forward a week later and I visited a local shopping center, Lakeside. With over 300 stores I thought I would be in luck!

This time, however, nothing at all caught my eye and I walked away with a packet of polos - a successful shopping trip? I think not.

I think, in future, I will stick to my guilty pleasure (Ebay) and pick up once loved goodies in the comfort of my own home instead!

Did you get anything in the sales? Did I miss the best stores? Tell, tell!!

4 comments

Leave a Reply