Feel Unique beauty box - SPOILER!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , ,

No comments

Today I received my feelunique.com beauty box! I had seen the last few of these on blogs so thought I would sign up and give it a go. Unlike the others you don't pay postage on this so it is even more of a bargain!

I wasn't really overwhelmed on opening this months box, however everything included is something that I would use so it's not that much of a dissapointment! Plus, if I want to buy anything feelunique.com offer free delivery on everything!

feel unique, beauty box, body, hair,

Now, for what was included:

feel unqiue, lierac paris, creme mesolift, moisturiser, orange

Lierac Paris - Creme Mesolift: The results are an instant radiance flash, with skin that feels toned, smoothed and moisturised.

My opinion: The little pot is bright orange so difficult to lose in your make up bag! It is scented but I can't put my finger on what it smells like, slightly orangey but not unpleasent. On application it is very light and smoothes on to the skin very easily. Skin does look slightly more radiant on application and this 15ml pot should last a good few weeks!

this works, daily wash, cleanser, feel unique

This Works - clean skin daily wash: A moisturising cleanser that removes all traces of make-up.

My opinion: I have used "This Works" face wipes previously and didnt find that they removed my eye make-up very well. I will test this later and see how well it performs. It has a very citrus scent and on application slightly foams, it feels very light and non greasy so all very promising! The 30ml size should last a while too.

shampoo, condition, phyto, feelunique

Phyto - Apres-Shampooing conditionneur: An express conditioner for colour treated/highlighted hair.

My opinion:
This is great for me, im excited to try it, after dying my hair for almost a year now conditioner is my friend and hopefully this will keep my locks silky smooth. It smells almost like coco butter and is very thick, so I don't think this 20ml tube will last more than 1 wash, maybe 2.

body lotion, caudalie, beauty


Caudalie - Nourishing Body Lotion:
Softening, toning, radiance

My Opinion:
I have a bit of a thing with body lotion, I will go through a phase of constantly using it and then just forget about it altogether. I have been fake tanning recently though and body lotion is great to prolong it, so look forward to using this. It doesn't really smell of anything, just 'clean' if that makes sense! It's very light and a little goes a long way. My skin feels really soft after using. This 30ml tube should do at least 1 whole body application, if not more.

dead sea, spa magik, salt, brushing

Spa Magik - Salt Brushing: Naturally exfoliating sale scurb with pure Dead Sea salts, coconut oil and vitamin E to deeply norish skin.

My Opinion: As luck would have it I have been after a good exfoliator for a little while now. I like to feel the exfoliating beads and the ones I have bought previously have just been too fine. But this looks like it will do the job! Although, is it just me or do you see Spa Magik products and think 'cheap'? I think it is after being given so many free samples at the Vitality Show in London that i've come to think this! Do look forward to trying this product though and there were 2 50g bags in the box!

If anything i've written about is of interest to you take a look at feelunique.com and get 10% off any of the above products with code BBJAN10A.

Leave a Reply