Supermarket Sweep!


posted by hellogorgeousx on , , , , , ,

6 comments

Do you remember that program, or is it just me? I always wanted to do it - looked so much fun!



Anyway, back to my point. Don't supermarket clothing ranges seem to have appeared over night? I remember when I was younger and a friend bought some clothes from Tesco, I remember thinking they must be cheap and horrible (remember the £3 baggy, light blue mens jeans - that was my only comparison to Tesco clothing!)! Fast forward a couple of years and I will happily drop by F&F on visits to Tesco and visit George when I go to Asda.

Infact, I have been quite surprised with some of the offerings. If any of you ever shop on F&F online you will have seen a 'boutique' range where some dresses are on sale for over £100 - surely not!

So, while thinking on this topic I decided to take a little peak at George.

Almost instantly I was captivated by their home screen image...



So chic!
















& so, so, so much more!!

They also have an exclusive, online, collection by Barbara Hulanicki!

This darling wrap dress is just £20! Perfect for work.



What's more, if you spend over £25 you can collect in store for free whilst you visit to get your weekly shopping!

Off to spend some more pennies!

Discount Codes available: No current codes, but 70% off sale & 6% quidco.
Shipping: £2.95 or free collection in store

6 comments

Leave a Reply